Dartmoor Haze






Coat: Topshop // Jumper: Zara // Skirt: Zara // Bag: Michael Kors







I can't think of a better way to end the year than with a beautiful stroll on Dartmoor at dusk. It's scary to think how quickly this past year has gone but I'm so grateful to be able to say that it definitely was a good one! I don't usually make New Year's resolutions anymore having failed to achieve so many in the past, but I think there's one which everyone should make when looking back on their year because there's no excuse not to keep it. And that's to always be kind and courteous to others. Perhaps that sounds a little meek to some people, but kindness is pretty under rated nowadays and costs us nothing. We all have bad days but each year I hope to get a little better at learning to accept this and not spread any of my negativity or inflict my bad temper onto others. If I can improve on this next year then I'll be a happy girl! 

Anyway hope you like the photos as much as I love my new Michael Kors handbag! Thank you to my top photographer boyfriend for taking them and for also buying me the bag for Christmas. :D The quality is so much better using his camera so I think it might be time to buy myself a new one. Happy New Year everyone, hope it's the best yet!

Amanda xx

9 comments :

  1. Stunning photos! And I totally agree that being kind is really important :)

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love toggle jackets so much and your photos are so beautiful :) Can't wait to see more of your posts in 2015. Happy New Year! :) x
    lana
    lana-sultana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! The sunset looks fab :) and I love your duffel coat!

    PS you probably get this a lot: but you look SO like Taylor Swift!!! :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photographs are so beautiful! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are gorgeous! I love your MK bag - such a lovey colour

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, you look stunning. These photos are amazing :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/01/happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3333 such good pictures!
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Amanda! Those are such gorgeous pictures! The view looks truly breathtaking!
    The outfit you are wearing is so chic, love the pop of red with that bag!
    Happy New Year dol!l! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the taylor swift type of look you're going for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I really appreciate it and read every single one of them xx